Saturday, January 14, 2006

Why so damn cool about global warming?

For the life of me I can't understand why people at large are not more concerned with global warming. So I started the poll posted to the right to find answers. So far:

Quick question ...Which is your biggest fear?


Global warming

100%

6







Global pandemic

0%

0







Global terror

0%

0







total votes: 6


powered by blogpoll



Six responses isn't going to yield much information. So, please, if you have got this far then tell me what your greatest fear is and come back after answering the poll.

So my market researcher friend doesn't point out my poll is going to show bias towards GW by virtue of the self-selecting audience of Global Warming Watch, I considered tagging this post across a broad spectrum of unrelated subjects, but reconsidered when I realised that this is spam by another name.

If you have a blog and are interested in exploring this line of enquiry then please link my post. The more respondents, the more accurate this (admittedly unscientific) survey will be. If results are promising I will ask further questions to try to understand what it is that is stopping voters worldwide from taking the effective action we need to to minimise climate change.

Technorati Tags

No comments: